compensation: $40.25/hr plus $2.00/hr pension employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ARROW TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS INC .
In Business since 1919 and still growing!
Arrow is a diversified transportation, logistics, and materials handling company with operations and opportunities throughout Canada and the U.S.
We are looking for commercial transport and/or trailer mechanics and an apprentice mechanics to complement the team at our Ore Hauling Division in beautiful Stewart, BC.
The selected candidate will be conducting preventative maintenance, diagnosis and repair to our tractors and Super B trailers.
To learn more about Arrow in Stewart please visit: stewart.arrow.ca
• Competitive pay rates $40.25 an hour
• Full extended medical benefits including dental, pharmaceutical, chiropractor, massage, other paramedical, vision care, life insurance and more.....
• Pension $2:00 per hour or $4000.00 per year
• $35.00 per day food allowance
• Free accommodation
• Year round work
• A positive attitude
• Certification as a Transport Mechanic or Trailer Mechanic and/or you are currently an apprentice that wishes to become a Certified Transport and/or Trailer Mechanic.
• A Commercial Vehicle Inspection Ticket
• Welding experience is an asset
• At least two job reference
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants may apply to our Recruitment Team as follows: reply to this ad, online at jobs.arrow.ca, by phone toll free: show contact info
or by fax: show contact info
With Arrow you are always close to home
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers