compensation: 16.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an amazing place to work and play in the Canadian Rockies? Come join our family! Emerald Lake Lodge in Field, British Columbia is looking for Room Attendant/Housekeepers. Subsidised staff accommodations, meal plan, career growth opportunities and lots of other perks such as staff events and activities, lodge and restaurant discounts and more.
Position: Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Report to: Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive Housekeeper and/or Supervisors
Hours: As required
Objective: To maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms, and efficient time management in order to complete assigned tasks for the day. Ensure all guests' requests are handled as promptly as possible. Be friendly and courteous to all guests as well as fellow staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean rooms in accordance to standards set by Executive Housekeeper
• To assist in maintaining criteria set by housekeeping department
• Respectful of public safety including general comfort and wellbeing of public
• Maintain cleanliness at all times
• Perform daily cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and cleaning equipment
• Observe dress code and wear appropriate foot wear
• Prepare the setup of your cleaning tray at the end of each day. Put other materials away neatly.
• Ensure all materials such as fireplace equipment or garbage bags are put away
• Lock the housekeeping shed if you are the last one using it
• Check with supervisor if help is required elsewhere
• Report maintenance concerns/issues with the proper documentation to the Front Desk
• Turn in master keys and sign in/out before and after your shift
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
• Physically fit: demands of the position include standing, bending, sitting, lifting (up to 30 lbs)
• Willing to learn new ways of cleaning a room
• Flexibility and adaptability to emergency situations
• Embraces challenges, ambitious
• Will be required to work outside in all seasons (Winter, spring, summer and Fall)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers